Becoming a Subscriber: Colleges and Universities Outside the United States
Classification & Fees
If your institution does not work with one of the organizations listed below, please contact us to determine your classification and fees.
|Australia, New Zealand||For members of CAUL (Council of Australian University Librarians) or CONZUL (Council of New Zealand University Librarians), please contact Diane Costello at email@example.com.|
|Canada||Members of the CRKN (Canadian Research Knowledge Network), please contact Eva Jurczyk at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Italy||Members of CINECA, please contact Antonio Balducci at email@example.com.|
|Japan||Please contact Maruzen Company Ltd at
|Pakistan||If you are affiliated with the Higher Education Commission, please contact Syeda Tamkanat at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Russian Federation||Members of the NEICON (National Electronic Information Consortium), please contact Irina Razumova at email@example.com.|
|South Africa||Members of the South African National Library and Information Consortium, please contact Yvonne Halland at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|South Korea||Please contact Britney Lee of Shinwon Datanet at email@example.com.|
|Switzerland||Members of the Consortium of Swiss Academic Libraries, please contact Darja Dimitrijewitsch at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Taiwan, China, and Hong Kong||Please contact FlySheet Info-Aggregate Services Co. Ltd. at email@example.com.|
|Turkey||Please contact Gemini Ltd.Sti. at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|United Kingdom||Artstor has chosen to follow the special banding system already established by the Joint Information Systems Committee (JISC). Please contact us for further participation information.
View the entire Artstor Digital Library International License Agreement in PDF format. You may then print or save this document.
Once the agreement is signed, please send 2 original copies to the address below (one Artstor countersigned copy will be returned to you). If you wish to accelerate the process, please also scan/email or fax us a copy of the agreement.
- Library Relations, Artstor
151 East 61st Street
New York, NY 10065
Highlights of Artstor's Digital Library License Agreement
- Authorized users: Consistent with other electronic resources licensed by libraries, authorized users includes not only students, faculty, and staff, but also anyone physically present in the library or other facilities of your institution.
- Site license: Access is not limited to the library building. Authorization is generally controlled by IP address authentication.
- Remote access: Authorized users can access the resource off-campus in dorm rooms, faculty offices or similar locations, provided that they utilize a proxy server or other point of access to their IP address.
- Terms and Conditions of Use: A broad range of educational and scholarly uses are allowed, such as classroom uses, scholarly presentations, study guides, and course reserves, provided that these uses are noncommercial in nature.
- Sharing with other authorized users: Authorized users are permitted to share content from the Artstor Digital Library with other authorized users, provided that such content is not in an unrestricted form (such as on an open website or incorporated into another work that is made available without restriction).